Are you a blogger or a website owner then you must know about GoDaddy and GoDaddy domain buying, if you don’t know about GoDaddy and how to buy a domain name from GoDaddy then read the full post.
Let’s come to the point if you are started a website or want to start a website then a domain name and hosting are required. The domain name is the mouth of the website and hosting is the nervous system of the site, buy cheap hosting from WordPress.
The reason behind choosing GoDaddy for domain purchase because GoDaddy is the best domain registrar where you get all varieties of domains in cheap price as compared to other registrars.
Short Description about Godaddy
Godaddy is a top-level domain seller or domain registrar, it is an American company whose headquarter in Scottdale, Arzison and incorporate in Delaware.
This American based company founded 20 years ago in the year 1997. This company not only registers Domain name but registers web hosting, SSL certificate, and some other small businesses.
What is a Domain name?
A domain name is the identity of a website or blog. Primarily domain name is the converted form string (IP). Humans cannot easily remember strings of number (IP) thats why domain name was created to easily identify websites.
Domains names are a combination of alphabet and numbers. In the world according to business or personal use domains are divided into different suffixes (.com, .edu, .in, .org,…..).
Structure of Domain
Before purchasing a domain you must know about parts of domain, you will view an image below it explains how a domain name
1.http:// or https:// – transfer Protocol
2.www – sub domain
3.Domain name – You will register as your wish
4.Top Level Domain (suffix)- it appears on the end of the domain
Before Buying a Domain You Must Cross-Check this Points
The reason behind to check a domain before buying domain name.
Check the Trademark issue before purchasing a domain. As an example, you purchase a domain whose name is similar to FB.com, if fb owner wants then he fight against you for using her trademarked domain.
The domain you are purchasing it may be high spam score or blacklisted by Google because of this it cants visibly on google.
Check the domain is not used of any illegal purpose. You can use Wayback machine website to check previous states of the domain.
Tips to Find Perfect Domain
At first finalized your blog or website topic or category. Now follow the below steps
- Choose a domain name which relevant with your blog/website topic.
- Try to choose a particular niche with a particular country targetting.
- If you target a particular country then choose the country relevant domain (uk = .uk) to rank your website and post faster.
- Always buy Domain name form trusted domain registrar.
Steps to Buying a Domain on Godaddy
Godaddy is the best domain registrar for all kind of domains. The GoDaddy domain buying process explained below.
- Open Your Browser and enter url Godaddy.com.
- Now you get the dashboard of Godaddy, in the page a search domain option available, enter your required domain name and click search domain.
- After clicking the search domain option godaddy will show you that domain is available or not, if available then display add to cart otherwise another suffix domain display.
- If you scroll down then different suffix will display choose your relevant and add to cart.
- Now another GoDaddy page opens where he asks for personal mail, hosting purchage, if you are interested then choose plan otherwise select no thanks.
- Now you redirect to the payment page, for completing payment you must create an account or if you already have an account then sign in.
- If you have a Godaddy account then sign in using your user name and password.
- Now the final step that is final payment, godaddy offers all types of payment like credit card, debit card, paypal, and net banking etc.
Godaddy is the best reliable platform from where you can purchase a domain name or web hosting at low price. I suggest befor purchasing a domain you search for godaddy coupns which gives you a huge discount on your products. Don’t purchase other products which were not required for you.